We’re always looking for talented and enthusiastic bartenders to join the family.
Experience and a good knowledge of drinks is preferable, but enthusiasm and attitude are just as important. We’re always happy to work hard with the right person to improve their expertise.
Current shift availability is flexible, but we can offer 20 hours per week for the right team member.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in the first instance; we’ll invite you to interview or to join us for a trial shift if we like what you tell us. If you don’t hear back from us we’ll keep your application for potential future vacancies.
Chef De Partie – Full Time (40 hours +)
We need a new Chef De Partie to join our family of staff.
For our Full-Time CDP role we need someone who:
- Can cook with all fresh produce to maintain our award-winning high standards
- Has the creative culinary skills to make the most of the finest, freshest produce
- Has a fantastic work ethic for a busy kitchen, and is willing to learn from more experienced chefs as well as passing on their knowledge to junior colleagues
Essential requirements are:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Must adhere to food hygiene standards
- Excellent organisational and communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high standards
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Driven and self-motivate
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You’ll be paid a competitive hourly wage from £8.00-9.00 (depending on age and experience) with 40 hours minimum work over 5 days a week (between 10am-10pm, Monday – Sunday).
Senior Sous Chef – Full Time (40 hours +)
We’re also looking for a senior sous chef to help oversee everything in the kitchen. If you’re ready for this role, you’ll know much of what’s involved, so we’d love to hear from you. We’re offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
We’re committed to providing our chefs with opportunities to learn and progress across our businesses.
If you’re interested, please forward your CV and a covering letter detailing why you’re right for the role to email@example.com